Republic of the Philippines
CEBU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Cebu City Campus: R. Palma St., Cebu City
url: http://www.ctu.edu.ph email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No. (032) 256-1537 Fax No. (032) 256-1181
NOTICE OF SEARCH FOR THE CEBU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (CTU) PRESIDENCY
The Board of Regents of the Cebu Technological University (CTU), Cebu City, formally and publicly announces that the Search for Presidency is NOW OPEN.
1. Must be a natural born Filipino citizen.
2. Must not be less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years old at the time of application.
3. Must be a holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution (HEI).
4. Must have a proven track record as an administrator (President, Vice-President, Dean, Campus Administrator, and Director) preferably in the academe whether private or public for at least 5 years.
5. Must possess leadership in school administration and managerial skills within the purview of the needs, thrusts, goals and objectives of the state college and university.
6. For candidates who have not previously served as SUC President, he/she must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or any crime involving moral turpitude, wherein the penalty is more than six (6) months.
Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and six (6) certified photocopies of the following documents:
1. Formal application letter addressed to the Chairperson of CHED
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae signed under oath
3. Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the curriculum vitae
4. Proposed Vision, Mission, and Development Goals for CTU
5. Certified/clearances from the following government agencies obtained not more than three (3) months from the date of filing indicating the applicant has no finding of guilt/conviction in any administrative and/or criminal case:
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution/company where the applicant is presently employed
6. NSO authenticated birth certificate
7. Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from any accredited government hospitals
8. Results of Neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from any accredited government hospitals but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed
9. Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath
Interested applicants must send the above-mentioned documentary requirements in seven (7) copies on or before July 18, 2014 to any of the following:
Rev. Fr. Dionisio M. Miranda, SVD
Chairman, Search Committee
President, University of San Carlos
P. Del Rosario Street, Cebu City
Ms. Mira Nona M. Flores
Cebu Technological University
Corner M. J. Cuenco Ave. and R. Palma Streets, Cebu City 6000