National PASUC Competition Date: Nov. 29 – 30 and Dec. 01, 2017
Venue: Dumaguete City
Regional PASUC Competition Date: Nov. 8 – 10, 2017
Venue: Tagbilaran City
Host: BISU Main Campus
Nov. 8, 2017 9:00 AM Solidarity Meeting – BISU Activity Center
1:00PM Opening Program – Cultural Center
6:00PM Socials (Welcome Party)
Nov. 9, 2017 8:00AM Competition Proper
7:00PM Search for Mr. and Ms. Regional PASUC
Nov. 10, 2017 1:00PM Closing Program
Final Instruction for the National PASUC Competition
Oct. 26-27, 2017 Screening of documents at BISU Main (Tagbilaran City)
For 1st year, TOR and COR during the 1st semester of SY 2017-2018
- COR or Certificate of Registration is needed/required to show that the student is really enrolled during the current semester.
- For 2nd year to 4th year athletes, COR and TOR are required.
- For transferee – record for two semesters to establish 1 year residency is required.
- Athletes born from 1993 upwards are qualified.
- NORSU will not be joining for Regional PASUC in preparation for their hosting of National PASUC.
Literary Arts Dance
Extemporaneous Speech Folk Dance
Dagliang Talumpati Indigenous Dance
Storytelling Contemporary Dance
Pagkukwento Street Dance (Hiphop)
Pagsusulat ng Sanaynay Performing Arts
Quiz Bowl Short and Sweet Play
Visual Arts Special Category
On-the Spot poster Making Mr. and Ms. PASUC 2017
Instrumental Solo (Piano)
Live Band Competition
Vocal Solo (Kundiman)