ALFREDO C. NERI
Current Academic Rank: ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR V
Campus: CEBU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY – BARILI CAMPUS
Department and College: : DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL AND BIOSYSTEM ENGINEERING, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
Other affiliation: N/A
- RENEWABLE ENERGY GENERATION
- Doctorate degree(s) or equivalent: : Ph.D. – TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: MASTER OF SCIENCE IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING AND MASTER IN EDUCATION –MATH
- Bachelor degree(s): BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Other Degree(s): N/A
Awards/ Recognition Received:
- SILVER AWARDEE for presentation of Research Paper entitled “ STATUS OFMANTAYUPAN RIVER ECOSYSTEM” given by the Cebu Technological University-Offiec of Research and Development on December 14, 2011 at Cebu City;
- MERIT AWARD (Trade and Industry Category) for presentationof a Research Paper entitled “BENCHMARK ASSESSMENT SURVEY ON FARM NEEDSFOR TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTIN CEBU PROVINCE” given by the Cebu State College of Science and Technology- Officeof Research and Development with the University of San Carlos-CHED Zonal Research Center on October 2, 2009 at Cebu City;
- BEST PAPER (1ST PLACE) for presentation of a Reseach Paper entitled “BIOGAS TECHNOLOGY Adoptaion in Cebu Province” GOVEN BY West Visayas StATe University-Calinog Campus, Iloilo during the National Research Conference at Punta Villa Resort, Sto Nino Sur, Arevalo, Iloilo City on October 29-31, 2013
- BEST PAPER (2ND Pace ) in Engineering, ICT and IT Cluster for presentation of a research Paper entitled “ Development of the Milet Milling Machine” given by the Cebu Technological University-Office of the Research and Development during the 14th Annual R &D Congress of CTU held at St. Mark Hotel, Queeens Road, cebu City on December 11, 2015.
- BEST MASTERAL THESIS AWARD for the Master of Agricultural Engineering Postharvest Technology and Renewable Energy Study entitled “Development anf Evlaution of a Laboratory-Scale Pyrolysis Reactor frBio-Oil Production” given by the Department of Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering, College of Engineering and Tehcnology, Visiyas State University, SY 2019-2020 at Visisayass State University, VISCA, Baybay City, Leyte on une 12, 2019
Professional Affiliations/ Membership:
Current Project(s) grant(s) if any:
Other links (please copy): (ORCID; google scholar; research gate)
List of Publication in APA format (if any, please use additional sheets if necessary):
- “WATER QUALITY OF MANTAYUPAN RIVER, Barili Cbeu, Philippines” published in the Annals of Tropical Research- an international Scientific Journal bythe Visayas State Univesity, Baybay City, 6521-A Philippines, volume 34 No. 2 July –December 2012.
- “GENDER AND ATTITUDES IN RELATION TO MATHPERFORMANCE” Published in the GreenHarvest Research Journal (Jan. 2006-Dec 2007. Vol. 5 by the Cebu State College of Sciene and TechnologyBarili Campus, Barili Cebu
- BENCHMARK ASSESSMENT SURVEY ON FARM NEEDS FOR TOOLSAND EQUIPMENT IN CEBU PROVINCE” Published in the Green Harvest Reseacrh Journal (Jan. 2008-Dec 2009. Vol. 6) by the Cebu State College of Sciene and Technology-Barili Campus, Barili Cebu .
- RELATIONSHIP FACTOR BETWEEN SELECTED FACTORS AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCEOF VISCA STUDENTS IN COLLEGE ALGEBRA” Published in the Green Harvest Research Journal (Jan. –Dec. 2005. Vol. 4) by the Cebu State College of Sciene and Technology-Barili Campus, Barili Cebu .