Esperanza M. Del Fierro
Current Academic Rank: Assistant Professor III
Campus: Main Campus
Designation: University Research and Extension Associate
Department and College: Math and Science Dept., College of Education
- Environmental Science
- Animal Science
- Doctorate degree(s) or equivalent: None
- Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor degree(s): Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Other Degree(s): DPE
Awards/ Recognition Received:
Professional Affiliations/ Membership:
- National Research Council of the Philippines
- Asian Association For Biology Education
- Philippine Society for Microbiology Inc.
- Biology Teachers Association of the Philippines Inc.
- Philippine Association for Teacher Education
- Philippine Associtation of Research Manager Inc.
Current Project(s) grant(s) if any:
Other links (please copy): (ORCID; google scholar; research gate)
- google scholar and researchgate
List of Publication in APA format (if any, please use additional sheets if necessary):
- Labiaga, A.S., Del Fierro, E.M. Ulanday, G.Z., & Ybañez, A. (2019). Short review on the zoonotic implications of deleted gastrointestinal parasites in poultry layer and pigs in selected forms in Cebu and Leyte, Philippines. Journal of Agriculture and Technology Management, 21(2).
- Arenajo 1a, A.R., Ybañez2a, A.P. Tan, J.A.G.F., Villajuan, C.E., Young, C.P., Reye, J.L.A. Del Fierro, E.M., Labiaga, A.S. (2018). In Vitro anticoagulant potential of cauterpa sp. (“Lato”), Eucheumasp. (“Guso”), Ananas Comosus (“Pineapple”) Peeling and Psidium guajava (“Guava”) leaf extract in ICR Mice. Journal of Agriculture and Technology Management (JAT), 21(1), 30-34.