Jun-Jun A. Obiso
Current Academic Rank: Associate Professor IV
Campus: Main Campus
Designation: Chairman, Electronics Engineering
Department and College: College of Engineering
- Industry 4.0, Solar Panel Technology, Digital TV Technology, 5G
- Doctorate degree(s) or equivalent: Doctor of Philisophy – Technology Management
- Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: Master of Science in Management Engineering
- Bachelor degree(s): Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Other Degree(s): Master in Engineering Education – Electronics Engineering (units earned)
Awards/ Recognition Received:
- Outstanding Faculty – CTU
Professional Affiliations/ Membership:
- Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines, Inc.
Current Project(s) grant(s) if any:
Other links (please copy): (ORCID; google scholar; research gate)
List of Publication in APA format (if any, please use additional sheets if necessary):
- Obiso, J., Himang, C., Ocampo, L., Bongo, M., Abellana, D., Deocaris, C., Padua, R., & Ancheta, R. (2019) Management of Industry 4.0 – reviewing intrinsic and extrinsic adoption drivers and barriers. International Journal of Technology Management, 84(3).
- Sercon, M., Melgo, A., Ompad, A., Palconit, M.G., & Obiso, J. (2019) Taxicab Tracking System with Cloud Data Logging using Internet of Things. Journal of Science, Engineering, and Technology, 6, 1-14.
- Atienza, C., Arcelo, R.F., Buenconsejo, G., Visitacion, A., Palconit, M.G., & Obiso, J. (2019) A Wearable Electronic Guidance System for the Blind Person. Journal of Science, Engineering, and Technology, 6, 247-255.
- Ycot, T., Tiansing, J.V., Aliganga, M., Chong, R., & Obiso, J. (2017) Integration of Specular in a Dual Axis Solar Tracker. Recoletos Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 5(1).