Ma. Leslie B. Basallo
Current Academic Rank: Assistant Professor IV
Campus: Barili Campus
Designation: CETM, Director
Department and College: Department of Hospitality Management, College of Engineering, Technology and Management
- Hospitality Management
- Social Science
- Business Management
- Doctorate degree(s) or equivalent: Doctor of Business Administration, Doctor of Public Administration
- Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: Master of Business Administration major in TRM
- Bachelor degree(s): Bachelor of Science in Tourism, Certificate for Professional Education
- Other Degree(s): None
Awards/ Recognition Received:
- Outstanding Faculty Award 2018
- AACCUP Recognition AWARD (Top Scorer, Rank 2)
Professional Affiliations/ Membership:
- Asian Society of Teachers for Research, Inc.
- Philosophical Association of the Philippines (PAP) Inc.
- Societas Ethica Philosophica Inc.
- Iloilo Philosophical Association (IPA), Inc.
- Philippine Association of Research for Tourism and Hospitality, Inc. (PARTH)
- League Of Educators In Higher Educational Institutions, Inc. (LEHEI),
- State Universities And Colleges Association Of The Hospitality And Tourism Educators Of The Philippines, Inc. (SUCAHTEP)
- Confideration Of Faculty Associations Inc.
Current Project(s) grant(s) if any:
Other links (please copy): (ORCID; google scholar; research gate)
List of Publication in APA format (if any, please use additional sheets if necessary):
- Basallo, Ma. Leslie B. Socio-economic Impacts of Tourism Industry in the Municipality of Barili, Cebu; SSRG International Journal of Economics and Management Studies (IJEMS); Volume 8, IJEMS-V5I12P108