Cebu Technological University – Malabuyoc

Frequently Asked Questions

When is the entrance exam?

There is no entrance exam.

Are you accepting new students?


What are the requirements to enroll?

For now, only the report card is required.

Can old students shift to Education?

As long as you are qualified. You must not be an irregular student, having an average of 2.0 and with no grades lower than 2.4

I went to college but I was not able to get my Transcript of Records in my previous school. Can I use the form 137/138 from high school to enroll again?


When will online enrollment finish?

Announcements regarding online enrollment will be announced on the page.

Can I take a different course from what I listed before?

Not online. Whatever you accomplished in the online admission has to be final. However, you may personally visit the school’s Registrar Office to make changes.

Will the University still accept us even if the photo on our card is not clear?

The attachment has to be as clear as possible.

Can old students enroll even if their grades are lacking?


Are you accepting old curriculum HS graduates (without K12)?

Currently, CTU Malabuyoc is waiting for the Memo from CTU Main about this and we are not yet advised to accept high school graduates of the old curriculum.