Marivel B. Go
Current Academic Rank: Associate Professor V
Campus: Moalboal Campus
Designation: Chairman, Masteral Program
Department and College: Graduate School/ Technology
- Food Innovation
- Doctorate degree(s) or equivalent: Dev. Ed. D
- Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: MAED – Major in Administration & Supervision, MAED – Teaching Mathematics
- Bachelor degree(s): BSED – Mathermatics
- Other Degree(s): Certificate Program in Teaching Chemistry
Awards/ Recognition Received:
- 2nd Placer for Best Paper entitled “Growth Performance of Milkfish (Chanos chanos) Fed Plant-Based Diets” during the CVAARRDEC Regional R&D Symposium on November 29-30 2018 at Bohol Island State University-Main Campus, Tagbilaran City
- Outstanding Utility Model (2nd Prize) “Formulation and Process of Producing Organic Animal Feed” during the Regional Invention Contest and Exhibits, sponsored by DOST & TAPI 2017
- One of the TOP 10 performers in the Outcomes-Based Quality Assurance Written Exam during the Training -Workshop of Accreditors 2017
- Passed the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Examination accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)- Conference for Food Protection (CFP) 2017
- Outstanding Faculty 2017
- Outstanding Faculty 2016
- Outstanding Faculty 2019
- Best Paper for Natural Science & Technology Category Acceptability and Shelf life of Chocolate Cookies Formulation from Breadnut Seed Flour 2012
Professional Affiliations/ Membership:
Current Project(s) grant(s) if any:
Other links (please copy): (ORCID; google scholar; research gate)
List of Publication in APA format (if any, please use additional sheets if necessary):
- Bate, G. P., Go, M. B., & Velos, S. P. (2019). Top Stressors among Filipino Undergraduate Students: A Multicenter-Interdisciplinary Study. Recoletos Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 89-101.
- Go, M. B., Velos, S. P., Bate, G. P., & Ilano, A. S. (2018). Growth Performance of Milkfish (Chanoschanos) Fed Plant-Based Diets. Journal of Academic Research, 3(4), 18-29.
- Go, M.B.,Velos, S.P., Dela Calzada II, L., Bate, G.P. (2018)“Teachers’ Classroom Practices and Students’ Performance in Mathematics” Research and Education Journal – Asian Intellect- ISSN 2467-4885)
- Go, M. B., Velos, S. P., Minyamin, A. V., Bagsit, R. D., & Pableo, R. G. (2015). Sensory Evaluation, Shelflife and Nutritional Composition of Breadnut (Artocarpus camansi) Cookies. Tropical Technology Jounal, 1(19), 1-7.
- Students’ Performance in Mathematics in Relation to Identified Variable (Alliance Research Publication – Vol. 3 No. 1 ISSN 2408-3364) 2015
- Joyohoy, E. B., Go, M. B., Velos, S. P., Hoyohoy, G. B., Ramirez, A. P., Pocong Jr, F. Q., & Imperial, R. T. (2018). CAFÉ: A SUPPORTIVE EDUCATIONAL ARENA. Journal of Agriculture and Technology Management.
- Calzada II, L. M. D., Go, M. B., Vallente, D. T., Culpable, R. V., Ator, J. I., & Pableo, R. G. (2015). THE PERFORMANCE OF MICROCONTROLLER-BASED COMPUTER COOLING SYSTEM. Journal of Agriculture and Technology Management, 10-10.