RODOLFO A. GOLBIN, JR.
Current Academic Rank: INSTRUCTOR I
Designation: University Research and Extension Associate (UREA)
Department and College: College of Education
- : SHS Education, English Language Strategies, Language Skills
- Doctorate degree(s) or equivalent: Doctor in Developmental Education (Dev. Ed. D.) (ongoing)
- Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: Master of Arts in Education – English Teaching
- Bachelor degree(s) Bachelor in Secondary Education – Major in English
- Other degree(s) N/A
Awards/ Recognition Received:
Professional Affiliations/ Membership:
- Philippine Association for Teachers & Educators, Inc. (PAFTE)
- Asian Intellect for Academic Organization and Development, Inc.
- Philippine Institute of 21st Century Educators, Inc.
Current Project(s) grant(s) if any:
Other links (please copy): (ORCID; google scholar; research gate)
List of Publication in APA format (if any, please use additional sheets if necessary):
- Golbin, Rodolfo Jr. A. (2018). Students’ Receptive Skills Vis-à-vis Performance and Behavior. Asian Intellect for Academic Organization and Development Inc. Research and Education Journal. ISSN 2467- 4885. Volume 6