Cebu Technological University – Tabuelan

Frequently Asked Questions

What undergraduate courses do you offer?

We offer the following Undergraduate programs:


Bachelor of Industrial Technology major in Computer

Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management

How can I enroll on your campus?

Applicants must first undergo an admission process wherein they will be assessed according to the standards of the program they are applying for. Only applicants that are qualified and have complied with the requirements to proceed to the enrolment.

What are the documents required for admission to undergraduate programs?

The requirements for Undergraduate programs are:


    1. Form 138 (Report Card)/ Transfer Credentials and Transcript of Records (for Transferees);
    2. Certificate of Good Moral Character;
    3. Photocopy of PSA authenticated Birth Certificate;
    4. Photocopy of PSA authenticated Certificate of Marriage (for the female married applicant who opt to use her husband’s surname);
    5. Two (2) pieces recent 2”x2” colored pictures with white background and name tag.
How can I request a Good Moral Certificate?

Here are the steps:


    1. Fill out a request form at the Guidance office
    2. Pay the fee at the Cashier’s office
    3. Present the completed request form and the Official receipt to the Guidance Office
    4. The Guidance Office Personnel processes the request
    5. Fill out the logbook
    6. Good Moral Certificate is issued
How to create Gsuite account?

If you haven’t request for Gsuite account, fill up the request form using this link.


To check if your account is already created, check this link:


If you already requested and you still did not receive your Gsuite credentials, kindly provide your Full Name and valid email address so we can trace your request.

How to request for a School ID?

Go to and click the button “Request for ID”.

How to request for Adding/Dropping/Withdrawing/Change of Subjects?

For requesting of Adding/Dropping/Withdraw\Change of Subjects, kindly request at this link.


Make sure to indicate if it is for Adding or Dropping.

Where to submit my requirements for enrollment?

Submit your requirements for enrollment directly to your department. Check this link for the official pages of CTU-TC Departments: