Zandro Obligado Perez
Current Academic Rank: Assistant Professor V
Campus: San Francisco Campus
Designation: Campus Director
Department and College: Department of Fisheries, College of Technology & Engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Laboratory Animals
- Organic Farming, Food Microbiology
- Small Animal Medicine
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Doctorate degree(s) or equivalent: Doctor of Business Administration
- Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: Masteral degree(s) or equivalent: Master of Science in Public Health, Master of Science in Agriculture, Major in Animal Science
- Bachelor degree(s):Bachelor of Science In Agriculture, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Bachelor of Animal Science
- Other Degree(s): Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Bachelor of Animal Science, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
Awards/ Recognition Received:
- Kalampusan Award – recognition given by the Cebu Technological University Barili Campus Alumni Association last December 2, 2017
- Most Active Teacher Award – award given by the Cebu Technological University – Barili Campus Supreme Student Government last March 2, 2017.
Professional Affiliations/ Membership:
- Past President – Philippine Veterinary Medical Association –Central Visayas Chapter
- Affiliate Member – Philippine Animal Hospital Association
- Member – Veterinary Practitioners Association of the Philippines
- Board Member – Association of Farm Animal Practitioners in the Philippines, Inc.
- Member – Philippine Association Veterinarian in Education System
- Past President – Cebu Companion Animal Practitioners Association
Current Project(s) grant(s) if any:
- “Prevalence of microorganisms in meat stall chopping boards at Carbon Public Market, Cebu City.”, “Fermented rice spent wash as supplement for growth and laying performance in Native Chickens.”
Other links (please copy): (ORCID; google scholar; research gate)
- Zandro Obligado
- Reseachgate: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=perez+zandro&oq=za
List of Publication in APA format (if any, please use additional sheets if necessary):
- Perez, Z. O., Ybañez, A. P., Ybañez, R. H. D., & Sandoval, J. F. G. J. (2016). BODY WEIGHT ESTIMATION USING BODY MEASUREMENTS IN GOATS (Capra hircus) UNDER FIELD CONDITION. Philippine Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 42(1).
- Tattiyapong, M., Sivakumar, T., Ybanez, A. P., Ybanez, R. H. D., Perez, Z. O., Guswanto, A., … & Yokoyama, N. (2014). Diversity of Babesia bovis merozoite surface antigen genes in the Philippines. Parasitology international, 63(1), 57-63.
- Ybañez, A. P., Sivakumar, T., Ybañez, R. H. D., Vincoy, M. R. B., Tingson, J. A., Perez, Z. O., … & Inokuma, H. (2013). Molecular survey of bovine vector-borne pathogens in Cebu, Philippines. Veterinary parasitology, 196(1-2), 13-20.
- Ybanez, A. P., Sivakumar, T., Ybanez, R. H. D., Ratilla, J. C., Perez, Z. O., Gabotero, S. R., … & Inokuma, H. (2013). First molecular characterization of Anaplasma marginale in cattle and Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus ticks in Cebu, Philippines. Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, 75(1), 27-36.
- Ybañez, A. P., Perez, Z. O., Gabotero, S. R., Yandug, R. T., Kotaro, M., & Inokuma, H. (2012). First molecular detection of Ehrlichia canis and Anaplasma platys in ticks from dogs in Cebu, Philippines. Ticks and tick-borne diseases, 3(5-6), 288-293.